2019 Fall Housing Workshop
Now that the lazy days of summer have ended, it’s time to get back to business! This is especially timely as the housing market is showing signs of fatigue while longer marketing times take hold during the fall and winter seasons. Don’t be left behind in adjusting to this emerging market dynamic. Being successful in real estate requires a clear understanding of emerging trends, cutting edge pricing skills, and strong communication skills. This one-of-a-kind workshop will provide you with the information and pricing tools you need to succeed in New Jersey’s competitive housing market. Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- State of the Housing Market: While the number of home sales in New Jersey has increased slightly this year, gains are largely limited to secondary markets with lower prices. Higher priced primary markets have actually seen a reduction in purchasing activity in 2019. And there is reason to expect that sales activity will slow further later in the year. We’ll sort it all out for you with a comprehensive analysis of housing market trends in New Jersey ranging from the entry-level to super-luxury sectors.
- Home Prices: ‘How much is my home worth’ is the most asked question in real estate, which is why understanding where prices are today, and where they’re heading in the future, is something you absolutely need to know. We’ll provide you with the latest analysis on home prices right down to the submarket-level, so you’ll have all the answers.
- Local Housing Report Cards: Navigating through the intricacies of supply & demand & price trends can be difficult and time consuming. We’ll make it easy for you to understand with a town-by-town analysis of local conditions and trends.
- Marketing Strategies: Even when demand is high, setting a competitive asking price right from the start results in a higher selling price. This strategy is now more important than ever as we enter the slower Fall and Winter seasons. We’ll take you through the mechanics of Right Pricing! so your sellers can achieve a higher selling price with a shorter marketing time.
- Housing Forecast: Change is on the horizon as seller price expectations collide with mounting homebuyer price resistance. We’ll provide you with a roadmap for what happens next in New Jersey’s housing market, so you can better inform your clients and fine-tune your business model.
Continuing Education Credits – this workshop has been approved with the NJ Real Estate Commission for two hours of elective course credit toward 2021 license renewal.
Below is a list of venues for our 2019 Fall Housing Workshop.
*Continental Breakfast Served from 9am to 9:30am