The housing market in New Jersey continues to experience record setting sales volume and rising home prices due to low interest rates and a growing economy. There are emerging areas of concern, however, as some submarkets are experiencing weakening demand and pricing power. We’ll let you know what to expect in your local market for the Spring selling season, and the remainder of 2020, in this information packed workshop.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- State of the Housing Market: While the New Jersey market continues to post record-breaking sales totals in response to low mortgage rates, some submarkets are outperforming others. The most obvious example of this divergence is that entry-level homes continue to ‘fly off the shelf’ while more expensive submarkets are experiencing mounting price resistance. Find out the causes for this uneven market performance and how it will affect your business in 2020.
- Home Prices: Home prices are continuing to edge higher in places where demand is strong, and supply remains tight. But that’s not the story everywhere. We’ll provide you with the latest analysis on where prices are today, and where they’re heading in the future, from entry-level up through the luxury sector.
- Local Housing Report Cards: Navigating through the intricacies of supply & demand & price trends can be difficult and time consuming. We make it easy for you to understand with a town-by-town analysis of local conditions and trends.
- 2020 Right Pricing Study: Setting the right initial asking price can mean the difference between marketing success or failure. We’ll take you through the findings of our latest study on Right Pricing so you can effectively communicate how competitive pricing attracts the highest selling price in the shortest time.
- Housing Forecast: There’s no substitute for first-hand knowledge as to the driving forces behind home buying demand. We’ll provide you with a roadmap for what happens next in the New Jersey housing market, so you can better inform your clients and fine tune your business model.