This is the event you cannot afford to miss! Get your laptop and come into Jeffrey Otteau’s living room to hear his forecast for the near- and long-term impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the New York Metro housing market including NYC, Northern New Jersey, Long Island, and Westchester County.
Mr. Otteau is a 40-year valuation expert who has lectured across North America and is followed more than 10,000 real estate professionals, developers and bankers who rely on his forecasts to provide forward guidance on emerging real estate trends. He has been recognized as one of the most influential people in the real estate industry and made television appearances on CNBC, Bloomberg, NBC News and Fox 5 News and frequently quoted in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal. When Jeffrey Otteau talks, everybody listens to what he has to say.
Here is what to expect from this essential workshop.
- Housing Market Impacts: Where will the market be in 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. While the initial effects have been crippling, the more important question is ‘what happens next’. This roundup will examine the recovery timeline and long-term price impacts for the housing markets in New York City, Northern New Jersey, Long Island and Westchester County.
- Reopening the Economy: What began the year with a record-breaking economy and consumer enthusiasm quickly shifted to panic and despair with unemployment now exceeding the Great Depression. Find out where we are today with the spread of the virus, what that tells us about the timeline for restarting the economy and what the new-normal will look like.
- Going to the Mattresses: Creating a marketing plan is challenging when the market expects a reward-discount in a crisis. Should you advise your clients to move to the sidelines or jump in with both feet now? Find out what you can do to increase your effectiveness and get back to making money. You will also learn discounting techniques to accelerate the sale and maximize selling price for those who need to sell now.
- Urban Flight: There has already been a fair amount of press about an exodus of households relocating to the suburbs along the lines of what happened in the latter part of 2001 and into 2002. Is this another a short-term blip or initial wave of a larger trend yet to come?
- Recovery Timeline: How long will it take to find our way back? While reduced demand and lower pricing are a certainty in the short term, the more compelling questions are for ‘How Long’ and by ‘How Much”. Find out the latest assessment for what happens next for the housing markets in New York City and surrounding Metro markets so you can counsel your clients and adjust your business model to maximize success.
Registration Fee: $59.00
New User? Register HERE to create an account first.