What started out as a record setting year for home sales has quickly unraveled as the coronavirus outbreak expanded to a pandemic scale. We’ll let you know what to expect for the Spring selling season, and beyond, in this fast-paced roundup of economic and market consequences.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- State of the Housing Market: The Coronavirus is a game changer for everything related to the housing market. Quarantining in place, closed businesses and an approaching unemployment wave mean that everything will be different in 2020. Find out how the pandemic is affecting the housing market in real time as it is happening.
- Home Prices: After increasing by 5% in 2019, home prices are set to decline in the months ahead as nearly every element of the economy experiences a slowdown. We’ll provide you with the latest analysis on where prices are today, and where they’re heading in the future. You can’t afford to miss this..
- Local Housing Report Cards: Navigating through the intricacies of supply & demand & price trends can be difficult and time consuming. We make it easy for you to understand with a town-by-town analysis of local conditions and trends, together with a forecast for how prices will perform for the remainder of the year at the town level.
- 2020 Right Pricing Study: Setting the right initial asking price can mean the difference between marketing success or failure. We’ll take you through the findings of our latest study on Right Pricing so you can effectively communicate how competitive pricing attracts the highest selling price in the shortest time.
- Housing Forecast: There’s no substitute for first-hand knowledge as to the driving forces behind home buying demand. We’ll provide you with a road-map for what happens next in the New Jersey housing market, so you can better inform your clients and fine tune your business model during this challenging time.